Well where do I begin. I've always been overweight & finally need to do something & for good! I've been on so many diets, I can barely keep track of all of them. Low carb, no carb, protein, etc. Last year I went to my PCP and asked if there was something they can give me...they said "get moving" LOL. They did give me a nutritionist though. Hubby & I met with this Dr & signed up to do Optifast. It was tough at first but I lost 52 pounds in 4 months!!! I felt great & thought I looked pretty good too! ;) After the 4 months we decided we can do it on our own. By the time the end of the year came, I had gained pretty much everything back. Hubby initially lost about 90 & he gained back about 40.
In January I decided to give Weight Watchers another chance. I did it years ago and did pretty good but then went on an all-inclusive vacation & never went back. My first week in Jan I lost 6 pounds!! The second week was around 2. The third week I ended up gaining & got frustrated. I stopped going for about a month & gained back about 8. Here we go again. I decided to go back though & have been doing pretty good. Total loss as of Jan right now is 7ish lbs. I plan to stick it out even if I do gain. 2 weeks ago I did gain 1.2 lbs but last week I lost 4.2 so I made up for it! I just have to get it through my head that there will be good & bad weeks. I just have to get back on track after the bad weeks. I also have to learn how to like exercising, that is my weakness. My goal weight is FAR away but I will get there.
I go to the Friday evening weigh-in & meeting. I tried to do pretty good this week considering it was Easter Sunday so I'm anxious to see how I did.....will update more later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment