OK, so I haven't posted anything in awhile. I was on vacation & missed 2 meetings. When I went back last week (which I was dreading) I had gained 8 lbs! OMG, I felt like crap when I saw that. I worked out 2 days at home & tonight at the gym. I go to school 3 nights a week straight from work so I only have 4 days to do everything else.
Anyways, I am going to the meeting tomorrow so I hope my hard work will pay off. Tonight's dinner was 6oz of salmon, drizzled olive oil w/ greek seasoning & 3/4c Near East rice pilaf. I have 4 points left for the day so I wonder if i should have that WW ice cream bar that tastes like a snickers or just go to bed...hmmmmmm
Tomorrow I will either head back to the gym, take the dog for a walk or pop in some of these videos or Wii games. I will also be planning out meal plans for the week. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can bring to class that doesn't need a microwave/fridge please share! I've been bringing snacks w/ a sandwich but sometimes the sandwich gets mushy :/
Try a wrap. They don't usually get too mushy. Or even make the sandwich but don't put the condiments on until just before eating. Cheese and crackers are good to have on hand as well as fruits or veggies and hummus.
ReplyDelete