Well I was off today so I decided to go to the AM meeting.....of course before I ate anything! To my surprise I had lost 2.2 pounds this week!! I made up for my gain from last week...YAY =)
It was an interesting topic this week...breakfast. I start work at 6:30am so I don't usually eat anything until 9-10am. It's mostly oatmeal or anything microwavable. Some of the other members were chiming in with different ideas. The one that stuck with me is......an Arnold Thin, 1 Tbsp of peanut butter, and banana slices. OMG, it sounds heavenly!!! I'm am ADDICTED to peanut butter. I usually do a snack of PBJ on a bagel thin but to add a banana on it sounded great.
Next week I may go to the Thursday meeting. I leave for Daytona Beach Friday evening & will be gone the whole week. I'm hoping to be able to control myself and at least maintain when I get back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment