Sunday, July 24, 2011

Healthy Choices

So this morning as I was doing the dishes from last night I aksed hubby what he wanted for breakfast.  I should know better as he thinks going out to eat will be quicker (which it never is).  I told him to make breakfast while I finish dishes.  Of course he maons and groans about this at first but he did it.  I ended up with a similar breakfast to yesterday.....1/3c egg beaters with 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2 strips of bacon & 1 Thomas whole wheat bagel thin with 1Tbsp cinnamon butter, also 8oz OJ.....15pp total.  I was pretty full from all that!

Afte breakfast we headed over to Sam's Club to stock up on a few things.  We then came home & had a late lunch.  Lunch consisted of 2 Boca spicy chicken patties....had 1 plain & 1 on an Arnold thin.  Total points were 11!

Dinner is going to be kebapi.  The best way I can describe what these are in English is ground beef & pork with spices, rolled up like sausages.  I'll have to take a picture to show you guys....they are very yummy!  They were a regular dinner as a kid.  I actually found the nutrional info on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ & 4 of them come to 5 points. I was totally shocked at first and thought it would come out to way more!  Think I will make either steamed veggies or a salad to go with them.  For dessert I am making red velvet cupcakes....2 mini cupcakes with 1 Tbsp cream cheese frosting will come to 9pp.

All in all a great food day! LOL

As July comes to a close & August is quickly approaching I have a few "goals".  First off I will be taking a pic of myself and also taking baseline measurements.  I will also have to devote more time to exercise.  Here's to a great week everyone!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment