Saturday, May 7, 2011

First 10 pounds=GONE

Yesterday was my weigh in.  I kind of had an idea of what the scale would show since I'm a serial weigher. LOL  We also have a Biggest Loser competition going on at work and that weign in was yesterday morning.  OK, enough typing....now on to the good part.  This week I managed to lose 3.4 pounds bringing my total to 10.4!!!!  I lost my first 10 pounds since starting!!!!!  My leader wasn't there so we had a fill-in & she couldn't find the 5lb sticker so I will have to get one next week.  I love opening my weight tracker & seeing all the stickers on there.  I did manage to get a Bravo star though. LOL

Tonight we have a birthday party at a pizza place...great.  I will try and load up on salad and have only a slice or two of plain cheese or veggie pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment